• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Gints

Gints

Administrator

• Server Owner
  • 3191 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

New mu online item drop implemented, reduced high drop of scrolls and other useless items

General balance of monsters.
Drops regulated according to the type of mu online monster.
Added drop from Loch's feather and Monarch's crest on Icarus.
Increased Elemental Rune drop.

For more suggestions, feedback, post here!

#2 npu4ecka

npu4ecka

Private Trained

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:56 PM

GRATZ!!!! Tnx and respect!

#3 yuan

yuan

Applicant

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

please fix goblin chaos machine success rate in combining for 3rd class wings.. i have 4 times failed and zero success on this. i have very high percentage in combining success rate like 50% and 40%+ and still nothing?? others have also failed so many time its like 10 fails out of 13combination. make it realistic. thanks in advance for fixing.

#4 npu4ecka

npu4ecka

Private Trained

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

please fix goblin chaos machine success rate in combining for 3rd class wings.. i have 4 times failed and zero success on this. i have very high percentage in combining success rate like 50% and 40%+ and still nothing?? others have also failed so many time its like 10 fails out of 13combination. make it realistic. thanks in advance for fixing.

Hello, i think rates is good, u just dont know how to up items properly lol

#5 yuan

yuan

Applicant

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

rates are very high.. what more is the proper way for that?

#6 Gints

Gints

Administrator

• Server Owner
  • 3191 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

its no reset server, top items are hard to get, try using better items, trade some items to other players... 10 from 13 failed, better make 3 combinations with better items then 10 with bad...

#7 yuan

yuan

Applicant

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:46 PM

i am just saying only for creating 3rd class wings..  im not telling about upgrading items.  i know much players have experienced trying to make 3rd class wings. they had 13 combinations. 10 of that is failed, only 3 succeed. 

the percentage of the chaos machine is not realistic when it comes to creating 3rd class wings. because i had tried 4 times  to make 3rd class wings, all in a very high percentage and nothing succeed. 

long time players know this.. in creating 3rd class wings. 50% is with talisman of luck in chaos machine = is like 90% and up chance.

40% and up, no talisman of luck = is like 70% and up chance.

there is no way you will get 10 fails and 3 success in 13 times trying to create 3rd class wings.

#8 g0dr1c

g0dr1c

Applicant

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

1)Where drop Sphere 5 lvl (Penta) ? Not droped on map Kanturu 3..Or reduced the chance?

2)Pentagram 5socket dropped from ordinary monsters? Or only from the bosses?

#9 FulvioRT

FulvioRT

Private Trained

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:15 PM

Thanks for the new system of the drops! I thought it was going to be fixed with the next update/fix but still no significant drops in nars or uruk mountain, only 10k zen and bloodangel stuff with very low %. No mithril, elixir, nothing from elemental system is dropped there yet.

#10 Gints

Gints

Administrator

• Server Owner
  • 3191 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

Thanks for the new system of the drops! I thought it was going to be fixed with the next update/fix but still no significant drops in nars or uruk mountain, only 10k zen and bloodangel stuff with very low %. No mithril, elixir, nothing from elemental system is dropped there yet.

Elemental Rune did drop yet?

#11 FulvioRT

FulvioRT

Private Trained

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

Elemental Rune did drop yet?

Nope, the drop is still the same in uruk mountain and nars: 10k zen(95% of the time), bloodangel items(5%) and that's it... nothing else is dropped in those maps.

#12 Gints

Gints

Administrator

• Server Owner
  • 3191 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:55 PM

mithril, elixir etc drops in archeron

will update uruk mountain as well

#13 FulvioRT

FulvioRT

Private Trained

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

mithril, elixir etc drops in archeron

will update uruk mountain as well

Thank you, i know they do but nars and uruk mountain have insignificant drop and no elemental stuff as i told you before, if you fix them it would open up more maps to farm elemental items and lvl up at the same time. Don't forget about Nars please!!!

#14 npu4ecka

npu4ecka

Private Trained

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

There is no mobs in crywolf/barracks/refuge. We can hunt flame, do quests etc.

Events mesage does not open events. no gold. no nothing.

#15 skycrist

skycrist

Applicant

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

And the NPC for refining Gemstone to Harmony ? When is the day?

#16 Maddoxeanu

Maddoxeanu

Private Trained

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

Raklion Drop (Dark Iron Knights)

1. Grand Viper Staff

2. Holy Storm Claw

3. Eternal Stick

4. Aileen Bow

no other 380 or socketed items seem to drop. I don't know if it's intended like this or not

+other stuff like (Jewels,DS/BC ingredients)

#17 npu4ecka

npu4ecka

Private Trained

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:09 AM

Reopen s9 x10 like before please :D
There is no bugs, no bugged GL, best version of MU for now!

#18 Revolutionary

Revolutionary

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

the rate% on gemstone refinery machine is 100%, not 80%...as of now, server is flooded with harmonies and all noobs are getting the best harmony options for free, while till now we had to farm hard on events for harmonies to get the best options... please fix the rate, so it's not easy like this...

Anarchy is order, government is chaos.

#19 nebzie

nebzie

Private Basic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:19 AM

the drops are not same as in Webzens MU, u just added some Weapons thats all. I still see Adamantine boots being droped in Kanturu 2, which is a Losttower 5-7 drop.

Karutan 2 u just added Daybreak and Sword dancer lol

#20 your_machine

your_machine

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

mobs of kanturu 3 still missing .. .spots/hotspots there . .no mobs if it has only 3 .. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users